John W. Anderson Jr.
Email: click here to contact
- Oklahoma, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth and Tenth Circuits and U.S. Federal District Courts, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, 1989
- University of Utah, B.S (1985) J.D. (1989)
Associations & memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association: Professional Responsibility Committee, 1998-present; Fee Arbitration Committee, 1996-present; Pictorial Directory Committee, 1991–1993; Law Day Committee, 1991–1993; Public Relations Committee, 1994–1996;
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association: Young Lawyers Division, Litigation Committee, 1989–1999; Planning Board Committee on Ethics and Professionalism, 1995–1998
- American Inns of Court
Phi Delta Phi (Vice-Magister, 1988 – 1989). Author: “How to Spot a Conflict of Interest,” Barrister Magazine, Winter, 1996. Seminar Participant: Paralegal Ethics in Oklahoma, 2002; Debt Collection from Start to Finish in Oklahoma, 2004; Oklahoma Collection Law: Start to Finish, 2005. Outside General Counsel to Burggraf Restoration, Inc. and Burggraf Services, Inc. (2006-2012)
- A-Plus Janitorial & Carpet Cleaning v. The Employers’ Workers Compensation Association, 936 P.2d 916 (Okla. 1997)
- Calvert v. Tulsa Public Schools, 932 P.2d 1087 (Okla. 1996)
John W. Anderson Jr., P.C. serves clients in Tulsa and throughout Northeast Oklahoma.