Debtors Not Paying?
Partner with a Debt Collection Attorney Serving Tulsa, OK
You deserve to be paid the money you’re owed. If a debtor is refusing to pay, contact a qualified debt collection attorney near Tulsa, OK. At John W. Anderson Jr., P.C., we are prepared to assist a range of different clients with their needs. Trust us to provide you with stalwart representation today.
Work with a Qualified Lawyer
We have helped countless clients collect the debts that are owed to them. Backed by more than three decades of experience, we have the skills and knowledge to assist with your case. Work with a relentless, aggressive debt collection attorney that will fight diligently on your behalf.
We can assist with the following:
- Unpaid Loans
- Guaranties and Promissory Notes
- Letters of Credit/Other Extensions of Credit
- Fees Owed for Professional or Other Services
- Debts for Goods Sold/Delivered
- Liens of all Varieties
- Unpaid Rent/Charges for Apartments, Condominiums, and Co-ops
- Unjust Enrichment Claims
- Replevin Actions Subject to Creditors’ Liens
- Breach of Contract Actions
Understand the Process
The debt collection process will generally proceed as follows:
- Review: A debt collections lawyer from our firm will first receive and review your files to determine what you’re owed.
- Demand Letter: A letter will be sent out to your debtor demanding payment. Should the debtor respond, we will work with both of you to create a payment schedule.
- Lawsuit: Should the debtor not respond, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. We will work diligently to help you obtain a favorable outcome without the case going to trial; should a trial be necessary, we will fight aggressively to help you pursue justice.
- Judgment: After a lawsuit and proceeding procedures are completed, a judgment will be issued by the court. A favorable judgment will allow your debt collection lawyer to obtain the money you’re owed using a variety of different methods.
- Enforcement: If the debtor does not appear at their hearing—or they continue refusing to repay their debts—then we can have a bench warrant issued for the individual’s arrest.
Make sure that you’re paid the money you’re owed. If you need assistance from a debt collection attorney near Tulsa, OK, then consider calling today.